Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Q & A

  1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

  1. I have a younger brother and three younger step sisters.
  2. I grew up in Livermore, California.
  3. I love food too much. 
  4. I check my Facebook and Instagram too many times in a day.
  5. I love waking up without an alarm.
  6. I taught piano lessons when I was in high school.
  7. I love summers in Idaho but hate the winters.
  8. I miss living next to my best friend, life is a lot harder without her around all the time.
  9. I hate spiders.
  10. I have to swallow peas because I hate the flavor of them.
  11. I'm very observant. 
  12. I'm usually pretty quiet until I warm up to someone.
  13. I enjoy time to myself.
  14. I love going for drives.
  15. I like to see new places and want to travel the world.
  16. I don't function without goals.
  17. I wish I was 3 inches shorter.
  18. I'm a terrible singer but I still love to sing along with my favorite songs.
  19. I make wishes at 11:11 and on shooting stars.
  20. I dream of country living, I already have my house designed. I want a big red barn, horses, pigs, and a huge garden.


  2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


  1. I'm scared of being alone forever, I have never been in a promising relationship. I know I am really young and have a lot of time, it just scares me. I see everyone around me in happy relationships and it makes me wonder what I am missing.
  2. The thought of someone breaking into my house scares me. I live in a big, spread out house all alone. My room is separated from the rest of the house, so it make it really difficult to hear the front door or anything that is going on. 
  3. I'm afraid of embarrassing myself. I worry about embarrassing myself and so I always do everything in my power to avoid it. I need to learn not to care what people think of me. 

  3. Describe your relationship with your parents.

  • Now that I have spread my wings and live on my own I have a pretty great relationship with my parents. When I was in high school we had different opinions on what was best for me. I wanted to grow up and be independent and they were trying their hardest not to let me. It caused a lot of contention. Now it is more of a friendship I have with them, I call for advice or to tell them new things that are going on. I miss them tons and wish that it was easier to see them more often. 

  4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.

  1. Stay involved in the sports and work hard to be better at them. 
  2. Practice the Piano more. 
  3. It doesn't matter what people in High School think of you, most of them you will never care about after you graduate. 
  4. Tell your parents you love them and are thankful for them often. 
  5. Hang out with your brother more, he is actually a pretty cool kid. 
  6. Go to church and listen.
  7. Be more outgoing.
  8. Don't worry so much about your weight.
  9. Smile!
  10. Have FUN!


  5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


  1. My family. 
  2. My busy life. 
  3. My jeep.
  4. My friends.
  5. The sunshine.

  6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

  • Its a tough choice between moving to Idaho and the whole year of 2012. Moving to Idaho was really hard for me. It started off new and exciting, because I finally felt like I was growing up. It was sooo difficult to leave my friends and family though. Starting over is not easy! I knew no one except family but even then we had never been very close. It took a good 4 months or so for me to finally make friends. Then it was a long process getting to know them.
    So far 2012 has been pretty dang hard to. I have felt like I have had no control over my emotions like I used to. For once in my life I let someone get to me and really tear me apart. I started to make the same mistake over and over. On top of it I have still been adjusting to my first year of working a "real job" and let me tell you, trying to become a morning person is a near impossible task for me. I've had to learn how to budget my OWN money and I've had to make a lot of decisions that were new to me. I think I am just ready for this year to be over and I'm hoping for new and better things come the new year.
     


 7. What is your dream job, and why?

  • My dream job is to be an Architectural Drafter. I love houses and I would love to get to draw and design them all day long. I wouldn't want to be an Architect because I know the added responsibility and pressure would probably take the fun out of it for me. Plus if I had enough experience to be an Architectural Drafter I could work from home, which would be a total dream!


  8. What are 5 passions you have?

  1. Cooking. 
  2. Sports.
  3. Music.
  4. Crafting. 
  5. Photography.


  9. List 12 people who have influenced you and describe how.

  1. My mom, she has taught me everything I know about life.
  2. My dad, he always pushed me to be my best and work hard.
  3. Andrew, showed me how to have fun and make things simple.
  4. Daisy, taught me manners and how to be a nice person.
  5. Brittney, taught me the meaning of a true friend.
  6. Cassie, a great example of an all around good person.
  7. Grandpa Wilson, taught me to never give up on things that I want.
  8. Grandad, taught me the importance of education.
  9. Grandma Wilson, taught me patience and little acts of kindness.
  10. Grandma Davis, showed me how to be a giving person.
  11. Amanda, showed me what its like to live with another person and how to be a good listener. She is very wise.
  12. Pat, taught me everything I needed to know about Drafting and how to be a good employee. He helped me to really love it.

  10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

  • Nothing really comes to mind. I do embarrassing things all the time. I can't think of anything too severe though.

 11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

  1. Dirty dishes in the sink. 
  2. Stinky garbage.
  3. A house that doesn't smells.
  4. People's ignorance.
  5. Noisy/Sloppy eaters.
  6. People that don't use coasters.
  7. People who speak unnecessarily loud.
  8. Conspiracy theories.
  9. Messy toothpaste.
  10. People who do not supervise their children.
  12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

  • Well.... I wake up at 5, get ready for work and am there by 6. I work until 4:30, sitting at a computer all day. Then I usually go to the gym, and grab something quick to eat. Then I am at some sort of activity the rest of the night. Or if nothing is going on I usually relax at home watching TV.
  13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

  1. Cannot stay angry with a person, even if I really should. 
  2. People pleaser. 
  3. Lacking confidence.
  4. Too critical. 
  5. Laziness.
  
  14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

  1. Finish things I start.
  2. Practical.
  3. Goal Oriented. 
  4. Forgiving.
  5. Always hopeful.

  15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

  • According to an online quiz I am a Mouse....
    • Mice personalities are enormously successful and are well represented throughout cities and suburbs. Living in close proximity to larger animal personalities, they survive by utilizing the resources others consider insignifiant, and because of their limited consumption mice place very little stress on the environment. They are quiet, compliant people and they disappear into their homes after work without ever drawing attention to themselves.
    • There can never be enough money in the mouse's bank account. Like their rodent cousins the packrats, mice are manic about hoarding their resources and planning for the future. If anyone were to look inside a mouse's garage they'd be struck by the mountains of old newspapers, boxes, and broken tools piled to the ceiling. These objects represent security and peace of mind for the mouse, and parting with them would be like separating from a lover. Consequently, they are often seen scurrying around swap meets and garage sales, eagerly adding to their collection.
    • Mice are uncomfortable when exposed in the open, and their timidity forces them to keep a low profile. They enjoy the security of numbers and join social organizations like the Rotary Club or the chamber of commerce to enhance their acquisition of resources. Their work environments are always neat and well organized and they take great care to ensure that things are always in their correct place. They are creatures of habit and need schedules and routines to make them feel in control.
    • With their small personalities, mice find it difficult to compete in the business world. Consequently, they almost never own their own business, relying instead on the abilities of larger animal personalities to lead the way. they are content to function as a cog in the wheel of a large corporation. Dependable workers, mice are often found as customer service representatives, factory workers, bank tellers and librarians.


  16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?


  1. Graduating High School.
  2. Graduating College.
  3. Buying my first car.
  4. Getting my first real job. 
  5. Being financially independent.

  17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

  • I wish that I was great at being social and interacting with other people. I tend to sit back and observe everyone. If I would just join them and let loose I think I would have more fun.

  18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

  • Forgiving myself for treating others poorly.


  19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


  • I would live in my own home, out in the country, right here in Burley, Idaho. I love everything about this town and would love to grow old here. The people are so kind and everything that is needed is right at my fingertips. Yet there are bigger towns not too far away that have everything a person could possibly want/need.

  20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

  1. I remember all the weekend trips I used to take with my parents and how fun it was to have so much family time.
  2. I remember visiting Idaho and it was always the highlight of the year.
  3. I remember hanging out with my aunt and cousins all the time. We were so close.

  21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

  • If I one superpower it would be the power to teleport. I would go home to California immediately! Then I would probably go and visit a bunch of other neat places. 


  22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?


  • I hope that in 5 years I will have my first home and will be happily married, trying to prepare for the future. Still working as a drafter.
  • In 10 years I hope to have started a family of my own and be pursuing my dream of Architectural Drafting. 
  • In 15 years I hope to be able to work from home as an Architectural Drafter and be in the process of building my dream home. 


  23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.


  1. Playing the piano, I love the challenge and the ability to create music.
  2. Watching my TV shows, it is very relaxing to me.
  3. Playing recreational sports, it helps me to blow off steam and just have fun. 
  4. Shopping, I love getting new things.
  5. Photography, I am still practicing but I really enjoy capturing all the little moments in life.

  24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.

  • My family was a lot closer when I was a child. There was a lot less contention and we did a lot of things just for fun. My family now is very separated and we don't spend as much time with each other anymore. Everyone has separate lives.

  25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

  • I would have dinner with my Aunt Charlene that I never met, we would eat one of my grandma's home cooked meals.

  26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

  • I think the notion of getting things for free is wrong. Especially when it comes to things like food stamps and government support. Most of the people in the system are people that don't really need it. It is heavily abused because society has become very lazy. They think that everything should be handed to them and shouldn't have to be worked for.

  27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

  • Probably my hair. It can really be a pain in the butt sometimes but I am grateful that I have so much and that it grows so fast.

  28. What is your love language?

  • My love languages are Quality time and Physical touch. I like when someone wants to spend time with me and be around me all the time. I also like hugs and being close to the people that I care about. 


  29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?

  • I think people think that I am stuck up when they first meet me. I am a pretty shy person at first and it takes me a long time to open up and feel comfortable. I don't think it always gives off the best vibes. 

  30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

  1. I want to be remembered as a loving friend, daughter, sister, and hopefully wife and mother.
  2. I want to be remembered as someone who made a positive impact on another's life.
  3. I want to be remembered for serving others.
  4. I want to be remembered as a trustworthy and honest person. 
  5. I want to be remembered as a dedicated worker. 
  6. I want to be remembered as someone who had patience.
  7. I want to be remembered as a positive person. 
  8. I want to be remembered as someone who wasn't judgmental.
  9. I want to be remembered as a good listener. 
  10. I just want to be remembered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment