Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its OK!

Its OK...

  ...that I don't take as many pictures as I wish I did, I will always have the memories and its never to late to start snapping more pictures.

  ...that I don't sleep enough, at least I am living life.

  ...that I rely too much on caffeine.

  ...that my brother is leaving me for 2 years, I know he is going to be where people need him a lot more than I do.

  ...that I crave Taco Bell pretty much everyday.

  ...that I want to live in my leggings and uggs.

  ...that I forget to water the houseplants, oops!

  ...that I love Halloween and everything that comes along with it.

  ...to be angry that McSteamy got killed of Grey's Anatomy and that I might just give up on the show.

  ...that I am addicted to the TV.

  ...that I check my phone and facebook way too much.

  ...that I love sappy love songs and chick flicks when I am sad.

  ...that I keep making the same mistakes over and over. One of these days I will learn.

  ...that I am so stubborn sometimes.

  ... to agree to disagree.


***Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes tonight!!! I CAN'T WAIT :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment