Saturday, December 15, 2012

Salt Lake City Trip



Today I went down to Salt Lake for the second day in a row. Yesterday for my date to the game and today for a branch activity. I don't know what I was thinking going there and back two times in one weekend. I should have stayed over Friday night and just met up with everyone on Saturday.
We didn't leave Salt Lake on Friday until about 1am so we got home around 4. My date was falling asleep the entire way home so I had to try to keep him awake the whole time he was driving. It had been a really long day and we both were exhausted. I was suppose to get up at 5:30 Saturday morning to head down with the branch but that didn't happen. Considering I only got about an hour of sleep there was no way my body was waking up to my alarm, in fact I'm pretty sure I forgot to even turn the sound on my phone. I ended up missing the bus and I thought for sure I would have to miss out on the day. After talking to my mom, my aunt and uncle decided to drive me down there to meet up with everyone. Man are they great! I ended up not missing much and had a really great day Ice skating, shopping, and visiting temple square to look at the Christmas lights. 
 photo F6EC32BC-A5F9-428C-B497-F4BF5571FA53-178-0000000DC318FBE1.jpg

This store had the NEATEST home items. Their furniture and decorations were gorgeous. All of them had a ton of character and were very high quality. If I had the money there is no doubt that I would furnish my whole house in items from that store!
 photo 3E1DE33F-9636-4F47-BE90-BC8AFF5FF002-178-0000000D3C543C54.jpg

By the end of the evening there was a ton of snow. It started snowing right when it got dark and there were no signs of it letting up. I was a little worried about the drive home, so yet again I had my eye on the driver the whole ride. 
 photo F83A995F-B134-4CB7-A595-E559ABAE9B4B-178-0000000DCEE3C54C.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment